Friday, February 15, 2013

How I Met Your Something

If you're a fan of the TV show How I Met Your Mother, you will be familiar with one of their running gags where the characters go around the table making puns and jokes at another character's expense until one of them can't complete their thought and shouts out, "Something about...." and they leave their joke half-told.

I feel like one of the characters today, trying really hard to make a connection with some sort of wit and subtlety after I heard a really really juicy rumour yesterday. But I just can't seem to put it together.

"...something about tennis, bubbles, roofs and rackets... " as Barney might say and then, "Yeah, I dunno.."


P.S.
Thanks to everyone who sent me notes or comments about whether to continue blogging.
I appreciate your input, and as you can see with this post, I'm still here!
.

3 comments:

These comments are moderated cuz I hate trolls and sealions. And, this should really go without saying, but please think twice and be nice when commenting.