Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010- Grammas Gone Wild

She never made it to Spring Break as a serious young student, but my mother's making up for lost time today with two of her widow-lady friends.

The three of them are headed away to Florida today. I'm hoping the two friends won't lead my mom astray; she's the baby of the bunch at a mere 67 years, while her buddies are 73 and 82 respectively.

Together, they plan to hit the malls, catch some blue jays games and bask in warmer-than-here weather. I think the plan is to attend a bagpipe event while they're in Dunedin, too.

My only advice: if they see a sign directing them towards a thing called 'girls gone wild', they must all walk the other way. Fast.

1 comment:

  1. Good solid advice. You should also direct them to be wary of nice young men wanting to shower them with too much affection and lavish invitations to lawn bowling, pickle ball and bingo.

    ReplyDelete

These comments are moderated cuz I hate trolls and sealions. And, this should really go without saying, but please think twice and be nice when commenting.