Monday, November 19, 2012

Review: Twilight Finale II

Best. Husbands. In. The. World.

You know who you are, the ones who were oh-so-patiently sitting in the theatre this weekend, listening to the under-breath screams of delight from spouses deep in the thrall of the finale of Twilight.

It was for you they put in the big fight scene.

I was wondering how and why the trailers for the final movie in the series all featured this big fight, when there is no fight in the book at all. There was only Bella with her shield and a staring-down across a snowy field.

What gives?

But I get it now, and I have to say, kudos to you, movie makers, for such a well-thought out play on my emotions. I thought I was there to see a book I really enjoyed, acted out, but you gave me so much more. It was well worth the price of admission and the bellyache from the popcorn.

Skyfall was 'beyond belief' good and next up in my season of awesome movies: Les Miserables opens on Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated cuz I hate trolls and sealions. And, this should really go without saying, but please think twice and be nice when commenting.