Monday, October 18, 2010

DD day!!

I'm giving up on the Hunting Weight challenge for a second day in a row. (OK, third, but whatever...)

Today is a day I've been waiting for, for a long, long time.
It's Double D Day. Double Down, that is.

My co-host Jeremy has procured two of the much talked-about menu item from KFC today, the day the sandwich makes its official debut in Canada.

In case you haven't heard about it, the Double Down is a bacon and cheese sandwich, but secret-recipe deep-fried chicken takes the place of the bread! Genius!

The Double Down has had the biggest selling debut for a fast food sandwich in US history, although with some controversy, since there's a fair amount of fat and salt and calories and so on and so on...and I don't care!

It's my once a year KFC indulgence and I'm going to love it! I hope.

1 comment:

  1. We can always count on you for making our lives just that much better. Who knows how long the delay would have been till we tried this sandwich. You rock Mar.

    ReplyDelete

These comments are moderated cuz I hate trolls and sealions. And, this should really go without saying, but please think twice and be nice when commenting.