Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cleaning Up

I wonder if Old Year resolutions might actually be better for us than New Year's Resolutions.

My plan for the end of 2012 was to have a clean workspace at work (and by that I mean cleaned out computer files) and at home. Two days to go, and things are looking better.

I have deleted or moved something like 500 files from the computer at work, carefully making sure the most important stuff is saved on a thumbdrive. I've cleaned up my home and work email accounts, too.

I have not yet tackled the heap of actual paper in my office that appears ready to teeter down upon me, though. I think if we can play fast and loose with the rules about resolutions, maybe the actual date of the 'new year' can be toyed with, too, don't you think?

So maybe my resolution for next year should be not to get myself into this bollox in the first place. Harrumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated cuz I hate trolls and sealions. And, this should really go without saying, but please think twice and be nice when commenting.