Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7, 2010 Whither Buggs et al?

One of my favourite sights on the streets of Collingwood is the family of bunnies that live on several properties around Hume and Peel streets. I first started noticing them a few years ago and their population really seemed to swell in the last few years. They were reproducing like, well, rabbits.

Their little noses and funny ears make me smile every time I see them, which has been pretty much every day for the last couple of summers.

But the bunnies are nowhere to be seen this year, nor is there any evidence of their long-eared ways. Even my doggie doesn't seem to know where they've gone, and she always gets very excited to pass through their territory, sniffing wildly at their no-doubt cute smells.

It's a little distressing, not to mention dangerous, since I crane my neck in all directions when I go through that area of town.

Where'd they go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated cuz I hate trolls and sealions. And, this should really go without saying, but please think twice and be nice when commenting.