Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A cure for what ails you

Next time you're in a funk, whether it's a blue funk or just some sort of pinkish-green one, I have the solution.

The world seems a better place following an afternoon at Scandinave.
(They did not pay me to say this) It's just..... lovely.

Five 'rounds' of hot, cold relax and the world is a better place. Even as I heartily complain about the cold plunge and don't actually do it as often as recommended, it really does make a difference. If you avoid the cold plunge, you miss out on rejuvenation and get only the relaxation. Which is fine, too.

Thanks, Tammy and Carolyn for the suggestion and the great company. I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated cuz I hate trolls and sealions. And, this should really go without saying, but please think twice and be nice when commenting.