Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Closer and Closer

Don't come knocking at my house in the evenings for the next while, don't call and don't expect facebook status updates, either. I'm busy. I have a date with Brenda Leigh Johnson.

The Closer is my all-time favourite cop show, and Kyra Sedgwick my all-time favourite TV cop, and the seventh and final season DVD showed up in my mailbox last night.

Didn't you hear the squeals of delight?

Here's the strange thing, though: I had to order the DVD from the US version of Amazon, not the Canadian site, because the Canadian site wouldn't sell it to me until October. The Canadian site's price was also nearly double. The US site had it to me less than a week after the show was released in the US, and at half the price.

I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering what's the point of having a Canadian site if Canadians get better, more prompt service from the US site?

Again, I'm not complaining, I'm not saying anything. I'm just eating chocolates and watching Brenda Leigh do the same while solving strange crimes with style, grace and that awesome Southern accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated cuz I hate trolls and sealions. And, this should really go without saying, but please think twice and be nice when commenting.